Soundproof Glass Window Inserts to Block Train Noise
Trains run on their own schedule, which likely isn't yours. If your sleep or productivity is interrupted each day with the blast of a train horn or rumble of the wheels, our soundproof glass window inserts can help you restore your peace and productivity. The inserts also help insulate your windows, which can significantly reduce your energy bill.
- Our soundproof glass window inserts mute about 70% to 85% of horn noise.
- The volume ranges from 110 to 152 decibels, often louder than the maximum allowed by city ordinance.
- We block about 50% of the rumble of trains, often 75-85 decibels.
- Trains can cause vibration, which window soundproofing cannot stop.
Squeak of the Wheels
- Soundproof glass window inserts block about 90% of train wheels' noise, often 75 to 125 decibels.